Location: Oaks, PA
Document Solutions Group, LLC is a division of DSG, Inc., a global technology company supporting the Life Science Industry. DSG, LLC supports Clinical Research Organizations with Printing, Automated Publishing, Fulfillment and Global Distribution Services uniquely customized to each client. Our printing and automated publishing solutions enable quick and efficient distribution of clinical documents and patient engagement materials globally.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an inside sales person that would like to make the transition into outside sales or an established print sales person looking to get into a specialized market. You would be responsible for identifying new prospects, establishing and maintaining sales relationships that result in continuous and profitable revenue growth. You should be extremely self-driven and experience in cold calling, social marketing and account management.
Printing sales experience and/or possession of a transferable, active book of business is not required but would be a definite plus.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong Hunter skills - Demonstrate success in securing new business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to converse fluently and confidently at all contact levels within an organization.
- Account Management Skills – Demonstrate success in managing medium and large accounts.
- A degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related studies.
- Must have a strong desire to commit and succeed in your career.
- Some domestic travel is required.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with the Production team in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable of Traditional Printing; Digital Print on Demand; Kitting, Fulfillment and Print Management Services is very helpful.
- Strong PC aptitude.